- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Went for the first time gotta say they have great technology, they see what’s wrong with your car etc. They showed me my brakes and everything and what needed replacement. Very friendly and helpful people 10/10 recommended:)
Love Emily and her AMAZING customer service. She made getting an oil change quite enjoyable. She is super upbeat and always in the most positive mood. I would feel so comfortable going to her to guide me through all things automotive because that is a generally confusing subject for me.
Wouldn't take our vehicles any place else!
Friendly personalized service, great work, good value, on time.
I received exceptional care when I had my brakes, rotors, alignment and oil change done at Bear. A few days later I heard a strange noise and they checked it out without cost, even though it had nothing to do with their repairs. They are now my go to for automotive needs.
Always great service here!