- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Checked my brakes...said they were fine. Didn't try to sell me something I didn't need.
Fast and friendly staff. Offer alignment was perfect. Even applied a discount for me. 5 star
Went for an oil change was told its about an hour wait, i was in and out in 30 min! Very clean inside and staff was super nice
Great friendly service as always. Thanks for taking care of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Patrick
Quality name-brand oil and quality name-brand coffee...Win--Win ! I don't mind the wait at all with good coffee in my hands and my car is in their good hands .